Returns & Exchanges Policy
We want you to be happy with your purchase and we apologise if it is not. For whatever reason that you are not satisfied, we would be most happy to provide exchanges and returns for all items purchased from us if the following conditions are met:
- All items must be in their original packaging with product tags intact
- All items must be unworn, unused, unwashed and in their original condition
- Footwear should have no scuff marks on its outsole
- Originals receipts would need to be included
- All items would need to be purchased originally from https://rilogisticsltd.com
If none of the above conditions is met, we regret to inform you that we are unable to process any claims for exchanges or refund regardless that the items have been mailed back to us.
Sales item(s) are non-exchangeable nor returnable either in our retail boutique or via our online portal.
1. Validity For Exchanges & Returns
All exchanges and returns would need to be raised within 21 days of the invoice date for R & I Logistics Ltd, and 25 days for overseas orders. For local deliveries, there is an option to exchange at any of our boutiques within the EU through our online portal at https://rilogisticsltd.com. All requests for returns, however, would need to be strictly made online at rilogisticsltd.com for both local and overseas deliveries.
2. Exchanges At Our Warehouse
- You will need to bring along your original invoice together with the item(s) in its original condition and packaging to any of our boutiques.
- You will be entitled to an exchange of any item(s) in the boutique immediately after evaluation by our retail associates that it is valid.
- If the value of the exchange item(s) is higher than the original item(s), you will be required to top up the difference in cash.
- 2.4 There will be no refund if the value of the exchange item(s) is lower than the original item(s).
- 2.5 No other forms of exchanges (such as boutique cash vouchers or online store credit) will be given at our boutiques.