Who we are
For the purposes of applicable data protection laws, the appointed data protection controller is R & I Logistics Ltd, registered office address, 1a Ludlow Avenue, Luton, LU1 3RW, United Kingdom – a company registered in England and Wales with company number 11650185.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any websites
Information We Gain/Collect
We may obtain personal data about you from various sources. We gain/collect information when you provide it upon registering to our website, via our social media pages, when you download our mobile applications (either via Apple iOS or Android) onto your mobile device or at one of our social events. When you visit http://www.royaleessance.com/, our social media pages or use our mobile applications, we also collect certain information about your device or usage by automated means, including using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons. When you visit our site, view or click on our online advertisements (including our advertisements on third party websites), visit our social media pages or download and use our mobile application, we also collect certain information about your usage or device by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs or web beacons. For example, if you use our mobile application, we may collect your IP address, your unique device identifier and/or geo-location data in order to offer you certain features or functionalities within that mobile application. As set forth in more detail below, we may also collect information about your usage and browsing habits using various web-based technologies.
For your convenience, our mobile applications may also include functionality that allows you to remain logged-in to the application so that you do not have to re-enter a password each time you want to access the application. IF YOU CHOOSE TO REMAIN LOGGED-IN, YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT ANYONE WITH ACCESS TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS AND MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR MOBILE ACCOUNT AND MAY BE ABLE TO MAKE PURCHASES THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT. For that reason, if you choose to remain logged-in to the application on your mobile device, we strongly recommend you enable the Passcode Lock security feature on your mobile device to protect against unauthorised access to and use of your mobile device and your account in the application.
Information You Provide Us
You provide personal data to us in a number of ways, such as when you register/make a purchase through our website, participate in an offer or promotion, via our social media pages or through our mobile applications. The types of personal data you provide to us may include:
- Personal contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and mobile or another phone number)
- Age/date of birth
- Username and password, nickname/screen name
- Payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, and card security code)
- Shipping and billing information (such as delivery address, and billing address)
- Purchase history from our Site
- Product preferences
- Your skin type/skin condition
- Your physical characteristics
- Contact information for friends, family or other people you would like us to send a message to on your behalf (please ensure that you only submit contact information of individuals with whom you have a personal or family relationship and who have consented to receive messages from you or us)
- Information or content you provide (such as photographs, videos, reviews, articles, questions, survey responses and comments)
- Information provided to us through social media networks or our mobile application when you visit our social media pages or use our mobile application (such as your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described on the social media network or application sign-up page, or your geo-location details when using one of our mobile applications)
How we use the information we gain/collect
We will use the information you provide to:
- Create a profile about you based on the information you provided to us in order to tailor our advertisements to your interests
- Find your appropriate skin routine and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts
- Send you promotional materials or other communications if you so elect
- Provide the products or services you (or your company) have requested and operate features on our site
- Process your payment through card transactions and/or gift card transactions and/or other payment outlets
- Create and manage your online account, including access to your online and in-store purchase history
- Assist with product selection
- Chat with you or respond to your enquiries
- Post your product reviews
- Tailor ads displayed to you on our social media and elsewhere to your interests and history with us
- Communicate with you about, and watch over your participation in, special events, competitions, loyalty programs, surveys and other offers
- Operate and communicate with you about our social network pages or mobile applications
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analysing our products; performing data analytics and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection. The information collected is necessary for the purposes set forth above. Without this information, you may not be able to take advantage of some of our products or services.
Legal Terms for Our Use of the Information
We will use the information you provide for the purposes above only if:
- It is necessary to perform a contract to which you are a party (e.g., to process your payment and deliver the products you have ordered); or
- We have obtained your consent; or if
- We have a legitimate interest in doing so (including a legitimate interest in performing marketing activities, research activities, data analytics, internal administration functions, processing and enforcing legal claims and conducting our business in compliance with all applicable laws, relevant industry standards and our policies).
Shopping and Payment Methods
The Site uses WooCommerce as a shopping platform. General data is shared with WooCommerce as the E-commerce provider; however, this is monitored by R & I Logistics Ltd. Declining to share your data with WooCommerce will restrict you from purchasing from the Site, so, therefore, we ensure data is always protected and secure to not limited your access to our Site.
We use different types of payment outlets on the Site to give you the flexibility with your money. These include:
We collect personal information about you during the checkout process, however, your payment details are NEVER saved within R & I Logistics Ltd data.
Types of Cookies We Use
Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or another Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser.
The following types of cookies are set on this site.
Internal Cookies Essential for the Site to Work
We use first-party cookies to help the site work in the best possible manner. You can opt-out of receiving these cookies and disable them by adjusting your browser settings. Please note, however, that without these cookies, your user experience may be impacted.
In conjunction with obtaining information through cookies, our web servers may log details such as your operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone in which your device is located. The web server logs also may record information such as the address of the web page that linked you to our site and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the internet.
To control which web servers, collect this information, we may place tags on our web pages called “web beacons.” These are computer instructions that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies.
Settings for cookies are part of your browser. By default, most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can also reject or restrict cookies to the ones you select by using your web browser.
Information about browsers and how to set cookie preferences can be found on the websites below or in other internet browser documentation
We may share your personal data with:
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. Examples of these service providers include entities that process credit card payments, fulfil orders, and provide web-hosting and marketing services.
- Other third parties with your consent.
In addition, we and our affiliates and other service providers may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
Your Rights within Our Site
You have certain rights in connection with the personal data we gain/collect from you. To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our data lists or submit a request, please contact us as specified below.
You can at any time tell us not to send you marketing adverts by email by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the marketing emails you receive from us or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or giving us a call on +44 (0) 333 12 12 110.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing adverts by postal mail by following the instructions included in a particular promotion. You can also request that we stop sending you promotional post by contacting us at email@example.com or giving us a call on +44 (0) 333 12 12 110
When you use our mobile application, we may ask you to give us access to your location. You may choose not to share your location details by adjusting your mobile device’s location services settings. To decline from sharing your location details, follow the instructions on your mobile device on changing the relevant settings; otherwise, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
You may also withdraw any consent you previously provided to us at any time with effect for the future by contacting us as indicated below. This will not affect the lawfulness of our use of your information based on your consent before its withdrawal.
Reviewing, Updating or Deleting Personal Data or Restricting or Objecting to their Use
Subject to applicable law, you have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of the personal data we maintain about you, or to request the restriction of our use of this information, as appropriate. You also have the right to object at any time to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling related to direct marketing. For all other purposes, you may object at any time to the use of your personal data, on grounds relating to your particular situation, in accordance with applicable law. These rights may be limited in some circumstances under applicable law. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. You may exercise these rights by contacting us as indicated below.
Subject to applicable law, you have the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, the personal data that you have provided to us about you, with your consent or based on a contract to which you are a party. You also have the right to have this information transmitted to another data controller, where it is technically feasible. You may exercise this right by contacting us as indicated below. You may also lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
We keep the information you provide for the duration of our relationship, plus a reasonable period in order to be able to run regular deletion routines or to take into account the applicable statute of limitation period or if required under mandatory applicable law. If you wish to receive marketing communications, we will keep the information necessary to send you these communications following the end of our customer relationship or following their collection, if you are a prospective customer.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
We maintain appropriate technical and organisational safeguards to ensure an appropriate level of security of your personal data, in particular, to protect your personal data against accidental unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. However, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances, including the security of your data during transmission to us or the security of data on your mobile device.
You also may write to:
R & I Logistics Ltd
Unit 1D Park Farm Business Park
Uppingham Road Skeffington
Leicester LE7 9FN